Pinnacle School in Bloomington, Indiana is seeking a qualified Early Elementary teacher for a multi-age classroom to start immediately.
- Valid Indiana Elementary Teaching License
- Experience teaching students with learning differences preferred
- Proficient technology skills including SmartBoards, student management software, Kurzweil preferred
- Excellent ability to differentiate and teach with a multisensory approach
- Highly organized, punctual, and flexible
- Plan and implement hands-on learning activities that align with national academic standards
- Create a classroom environment and culture to engage students and aide in their learning process
- Complete all grading, create progress reports, and conduct parent conferences in a timely manner
- Assess students and provide weekly feedback regarding academic progress
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis through oral and written communication to provide feedback on student progress and school news
- Attend weekly staff development
- Attend community and school activities as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
Submit employment application form (link below), cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation, and qualifications to Kari Ponto, Pinnacle School Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Application Form